Sunday

Pro-Ana, a way of perfection

Holla, 
have you ever heard those expressions above? 
Well, nowadays, I spend a lot of time browsing blogs and sites which encourage girls to be perfect. 




by starving.

That sounds crazy, right? But everybody knows that people suffering to anorexia nervosa do this cause they used to do this. I compare it to.... smoking! A mate of mine told me more times that she can't give up smoking because of habits. One cigarette in the morning, than after breakfast, before and after lunch, when hanging out in the streets, when in clubs, before dinner, after Coke, before going to bed...
Smoking isn't illness, but anorexia and bulimia are. Mental illnesses. 
Sometimes I feel so bad for them but then I just think "with their brain" and I start to see imperfections on my body as many times I look to the mirror. Am I the only one?

Sometimes, I feel my face to be chubby, my arms fat, my stomach and thighs too. I'd like to have a bigger gap between thighs, more visible cheekbones, awesome collarbones, visible chest bones. 
And tips I read about seemed to be so good and I felt much better as I tried them. 
But I will never have E.D. cause today I ate a whole pack of chips and half chocolate. Horrible, yet awesome feeling when you do something "forbidden". 


I'm sorry for my typing style, I'm always this puzzled! :) :) 


___
Now, let's see what they eat (REALLY! THEY EAT!):
**** I don't want to motivate you girls to eat according to this list so rather go and watch a cooking show if you don't suffer(ed) to ED-s - or something else ****



DAY 1
Breakfast:
1 piece of high-carb fruit (banana, large pear, ½ mango)

Lunch:
 1 piece high-fiber fruit (apple, plums, ½ cup berries)

Dinner:
1 piece citrus fruit (orange, small grapefruit, tangerine, 2 clementines)
total for a day: 220- 310 calories, 1 gm fat

 
DAY 2
Breakfast:
Black Coffee or Tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal 1/2 Grapefruit or Juice
1 Toast with 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter


Lunch:
1/2 Cup of Tuna
1 Toast
Black Coffee or Tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal


Dinner:
3 Oz. any lean meat or chicken
1 cup green beans
1 cup carrots
1 apple 1 cup regular vanilla ice cream

DAY 3
Breakfast:
Black coffee or tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal
5 regular saltine crackers
1 oz. cheddar cheese
1 apple 


Lunch:
 1 boiled egg
1 toast
Black coffee or tea w/1-2 packets of Sweet & Low or Equal

Dinner:
1 cup tuna 1 cup carrot 1 cup cauliflower
1 cup melon
1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream


Always change cleverly.--

1 thoughts:

ida said...

Hi! I eat like crazy. Healthy food. The picture on the girl showing her collarbones is mine. I took it. Its a picture of me and i eat.