Tuesday

Mono-poly

Thank you dear Male, Jo, Yuma, Taylor, BlueVanilla & The Followers Of Fashion for your kind words!

I and my grandmother visited my grandfather on Sunday in the hospital on the intensive care unit. [I so hate hospitals I always feel bad when I'm there.] As we walked in the room, I saw him sitting on the bed looking out the window. Tears came to my eyes. I tried to not cry cause two other patients were watching the F1 race. I said a "hi". He told me to sit on the bed. It was pretty tall, I can say but I didn't care. I was thinking about things I want to say. Most of these thing didn't want  to come out off my mind. Whatever, I sat there and listened to my grandparents' debate. She argued with him kindly like "you silly, why didn't you tell me it hurt you? You know, 2 months are long time and maybe it's too late now. You're such an actor. Your son works here and you didn't even tell him your trouble. And I cooked everything you liked but you didn't say 'don't put pepper into the soup cause my stomach hurts' "  



 




5 thoughts:

Irene and Demetra Tsitirides said...

Thanks for following!! I'm following back! :D http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

what AMAZING picssssss!!!! I love so much the drawings!!!!

vist http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/. than uu!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

xx, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/

taylor said...

ohh, I just love alll these photos. I want to be in every single one!

xxAttention, Attention!

Kathleen said...

thanks so much lovely for following my blog! :) i'm now following yours as well :). such pretty photos! ah the hairstyle with the floral hair clip, so beautiful! :)

<3, Kathleen.